Reuters reports that Galilee-based company Tikun Olam has developed a marijuana strain called Avidekel that can be used medicinally to alleviate nausea, pain and other symptoms doctors may prescribe medical marijuana to treat.
Search FCCC’s Site
- Sharp Limits on L.A. MMJ Businesses Approved
- How To Legalize Pot
- Michigan Driver Who Uses MMJ Wins Appeal
- How Much Will a Legal Marijuana Habit Cost You?
- Americas Coalition Suggests MJ Laws Be Relaxed
- Illinois Senate Approves Medical Marijuana Bill
- Is Marijuana Booming Among Boomers?
- Orr Becomes a Weed-Whacker
- Medical Marijuana Shouldn’t be for ‘Adults Only’
- Vermont Moves Toward Decriminalizing Marijuana
Marijuana News Feed
FCCC Blog Categories
“Like” Us on Facebook